Grassland and sky - Lush Trees on Grassland Wallpapers
Wallpapers are available in 1024*768 | 1280*1024 | 1280*800 | 1440*900 | 1600*1200 | 1680*1050 | 6 Different Resolutions
Relevant galleries of grassland and sky wallpapers :
| Sunshine Grassland and sky (Vol.1) - Dreamy and idyllic summer field, 68pics, |
| Sunshine Grassland and sky (Vol.2) - Blissful Field and lush treess, 47pics |
| Soft focus Flowers - Sweet and Romantic Flowers (Vol.01), 42pics |
| Soft focus Flowers - Ethereal Dreamy Romantic Flowers (Vol.02), 48pics |
| Romatic and Soft focus Summer Green Leaves, 42pics, 1600 + 1920 |
Types of grassland
Tropical and subtropical grasslands
These grasslands are classified with tropical and subtropical savannas and shrublands as the tropical and subtropical grasslands, savannas, and shrublands biome. Notable tropical and subtropical grasslands include the Llanos grasslands of northern South America.
Mid-latitude grasslands, including the Prairie of North America, the Pampa of Argentina, calcareous downland, and the steppes of Europe. They are classified with temperate savannas and shrublands as the temperate grasslands, savannas, and shrublands biome. Temperate grasslands are the home to many large herbivores, such as bison, gazelles, zebras and wild horses. Carnivores like lions, wolves and cheetahs.
Grasslands that are flooded seasonally or year-round, like the Everglades of Florida or the Pantanal of Brazil, Bolivia and Paraguay.They are classified with flooded savannas as the flooded grasslands and savannas biome and occur mostly in the tropics and subtropics.
High-altitude grasslands located on high mountain ranges around the world, like the Paramo of the Andes Mountains. They are part of the montane grasslands and shrublands biome, and also constitute tundra.
Similar to montane grasslands, arctic tundra can have grasses, but high soil moisture means that few tundras are grass-dominated today. However, during the Pleistocene ice ages, a polar grassland known as steppe-tundra occupied large areas of the Northern hemisphere.
Also called desert grasslands, these are sparse grasslands located in deserts and xeric shrublands ecoregions.
- 2. Photo: A Distant View of Trees on grassland, grassland and blue sky photo
- 3. Photo: A lone tree in Vast grassland, A single tree under sky photo
- 4. Photo: A single tree in green field, A single tree under blue sky photo
- 5. Photo: a Single Tree on a Green field Under a Blue Sky
- 6. Photo: Blue sky and field of grass, Trees in field of grass Photo
- 7. Photo: Blue sky and a tree, A tree on grassland photo
- 8. Photo: Blue sky and a tree, a tree on Grassland photo
- 9. Photo: Blue sky and a tree, Single Tree in Grassland Photo
- 10. Photo: Blue sky and field of grass, Vast Grassland photo
- 11. Photo: Tree in the field of grass, A Lush Trees and clear sky photo
- 12. Trees and field of grass Photo, Trees on country field Photo
- 13. Trees and field of grass Photo, Trees on country field Photo
- 14. Trees and field of grass Photo, Trees on country field Photo
- 15. Photo: Blue sky and a tree, A tree on Grassland photos
- 16. Photo: Blue sky and a tree, Scenic Shot of grassland
- 17. Photo: Blue sky and field of grass, sunnday grass field photo
- 18. Photo: Frame of Green Leaves, sunshine Through Green leaves
- 19. Photo: Grassland Lush Tree and Clear Sky, Big Lush tree in Grassland Photo
- 20. Photo: Lawn under the shade of A Tree, Tree ans shadow photo
- 21. Photo: Lawn under the shade of the trees, Sunny day