Tour to South Korea - South Korea Tourist Attractions Wallpaper
Wallpaper Resolutions : | 1024*768 | 1280*1024 |
South Korea Travel : Recommended Destinations
Jeonju : Hanok and Bibimbap Aplenty in Korea's Cultural Heartland
Jeonju may be known around Korea for its excellent food, and specifically its famous mixed rice dish of bibimbap, but the city also has an illustrious past and has played its part in helping to shape the Korea we know today. Once described by a Busan native as “the countryside,” Jeonju is indeed located in a beautiful area of the country, with four national parks a short bus ride away. History abounds here too, and Jeonju’s hanok village is the place to experience the traditions of old Korea,
learn about Jeonju’s place in history and sip tea in a traditional teahouse.
DAMYANG - A garden without bamboo is like a day without sunshine
Towns, cities and provinces around Korea have a knack for finding a niche - a product, a particular cuisine or even a mud festival to attach themselves to. Some have historic connections, some don't, but whatever the connection is, once it has been made in the hearts and minds of the people, an unbreakable bond forms, and that place, for better or worse, is forever entwined with said cultural property. Jeonju has bibimbap, Boryeong has its mud festival, and Damyang-gun in Jeollanam-do has bamboo.
Bamboo may be universally associated with sword wielding ninjas, crouching tigers and hidden dragons, but Damyang, the northernmost point on the Korean Peninsula where bamboo grows in abundance, has cornered the market as far as Korea goes. There are plenty of attractions in Damyang, but the bamboo is inescapable and seems to pervade every aspect of life here.
- 23. Tour to South Korea - Uponeup Marsh in Changnyeong, Gyeongsangnam-do, South Korea
- 24. Tour to South Korea - Hyeopjae Beach in Jeju-do Island , South Korea
- 25. Tour to South Korea - Seokguram Grotto in Gyeongju , South Korea
- 26. Tour to South Korea - water lily pond in Buyeo, Chungcheongnam-do , South Korea
- 27. Tour to South Korea - Sunset at Dadaepo, Busan, South Korea
- 28. Tour to South Korea - a Ship on Dumulmeori, Yangpyeong, South Korea
- 29. Tour to South Korea - a Ship on Dumulmeori, Yangpyeong, South Korea
- 30. Tour to South Korea - Worldcup Stadium, Sangam-dong, Seoul, South Korea
- 31. Tour to South Korea - Songgwangsa Temple in Suncheon, Jeollanam-do, South Korea
- 32. Tour to South Korea - Mt. Mindungsan, Jeongseon, Gangwon-do Province, South Korea
- 33. Tour to South Korea - Buseoksa Temple in Yeongju, Gyeongsangbuk-do, South Korea
- 34. Tour to South Korea - Old Train in Gijang-gun, Busan, South Korea