Tour to South Korea - South Korea Tourist Attractions Wallpaper
Wallpaper Resolutions : | 1024*768 | 1280*1024 |
South Korea Travel : Recommended Destinations
Wonders of nature: Incredible Biodiversity at Suncheonman Bay!
Suncheon is the ecological capital of Korea. It represents Korea on the United Nations Environment Programme (UNEP) and shares information on environmental conservation with the international community. Suncheonman Bay’s vast tidal flats and reed fields offer not only a beautiful landscape, but also incredible biodiversity. Other than the bay, Suncheon has many tourist attractions, including Seonamsa Temple, which is over 1000 years old, and Naganeupseong Folk Village, which has thatched roofs and dates back to the Joseon dynasty, but is still inhabited.
Songgwangsa Temple, one of the Korea’s three major temples, is also located in Suncheon, as well as Suncheon Drama Film Set, where many popular TV dramas and films have been shot. Visit the Suncheon area to experience untouched beauty and get a taste of Korea’s history.
Jeju-do Island: Korea’s remarkable semi-tropical, volcanic island.
With its incredible scenery and warm hearted people, Jeju-do is a once in a lifetime destination! Every year, on the 15th day of the first lunar month, many people visit Jeju-do Island to take part in the Jeju Jeongwol Daeboreum Fire festival, which follows the ancient Korean tradition in celebrating the first full moon of the lunar New Year. The magnificent sights of the Jeju Fire festival and the many traditional ceremonies attract people from all over the world. This year it was visited by as many as 300,000 people.
The festival is full of ancient symbolic rituals that wish for health and happiness in the coming year and that ward off misfortune. These include writing wishes and attaching them to hay stacks, called Moon Houses, which are then set alight.
Most visitors never forget the sight of Jeju’s volcanic cones ringed in flames, as the fields are set on fire. Kite flying and a horseback martial arts display are also highlights of the festival’s packed program.
- 2. Tour to South Korea - Gwangyang Maehwa (Apricot) Festival , South Korea
- 3. Tour to South Korea - Jeju-do Island , South Korea
- 4. Tour to South Korea - Deoksu Palace / Deoksugung Palac, Seoul, South Korea
- 5. Tour to South Korea - Muju Gucheondong Valley, South Korea
- 6. Tour to South Korea - Gyeongbokgung Palace in Seoul, South Korea
- 7. Tour to South Korea - Gyeongbokgung Palace in Seoul, South Korea
- 8. Tour to South Korea - Hadong County in South Gyeongsang, South Korea
- 9. Tour to South Korea - Junam Reservoir, Junam Wetland Park, South Korea
- 10. Tour to South Korea - Dadaepo Beach in Busan, South Korea
- 11. Tour to South Korea - Jaraseom Islet in Gyeonggi-do, South Korea
- 12. Tour to South Korea - Ganghwa Island in Incheon, South Korea
- 13. Tour to South Korea - Boseong Green Tea Plantation, South Korea
- 14. Tour to South Korea - Foggy Seoraksan mountain , South Korea
- 15. Tour to South Korea - Goseumdochiseom Island (Porcupine Island) in Chuncheon , South Korea
- 16. Tour to South Korea - Seul-do Island in Ulsan, South Korea
- 17. Tour to South Korea - Gwangan bridge at night, Busan , South Korea
- 18. Tour to South Korea - Songgwangsa Temple, Gwangju, Jeollanam-do, South Korea
- 19. Tour to South Korea - Hwasun-gun in Jeollanam-do, South Korea
- 20. Tour to South Korea - Cheonggyecheon Stream in Seoul, South Korea
- 21. Tour to South Korea - Hyeopjae Beach in Jeju-do Island, South Korea