1. Choose an image and click the link which matches your screen resolution (Your current resolution is ).
2. A full size version of your Desktop wallpaper will then appear in a new browser window.
3a. Click on the image to Set as Desktop Wallpaper or Set as Background.
3b. Right-click on the image and choose Save Image As, choose a file name, add .jpg and save the image to your images folder From the Start menu, go to Settings >> Control Panel >> Display >> Background - then choose Browse, go to your images folder, open the .jpg file and click OK.
3c. For the images in your folders, you may use the desktop wallpaper function provided by the photo management softwares such as ACDSee or Picasa .
4. Your Wallpaper Image will then appear on your desktop.
1. All desktop wallpapers are free for personal use only.
2. If the file shown as a MS-DOS program after saving, change the affix into .jpg;