I Love Typography Widescreen Wallpapers
本专辑提供 1280*800 | 1440*900 | 1680*1050 | 1920*1200 |
Typography is the art and technique of arranging type, type design, and modifying type glyphs. Type glyphs are created and modified using a variety of illustration techniques. The arrangement of type involves the selection of typefaces, point size, line length, leading (line spacing), adjusting the spaces between groups of letters (tracking) and adjusting the space between pairs of letters (kerning).
Typography is performed by typesetters, compositors, typographers, graphic designers, art directors, comic book artists, graffiti artists, and clerical workers. Until the Digital Age, typography was a specialized occupation. Digitization opened up typography to new generations of visual designers and lay users.
Typography has long been a vital part of promotional material and advertising. Designers often use typography to set a theme and mood in an advertisement; for example using bold, large text to convey a particular message to the reader. Type is often used to draw attention to a particular advertisement, combined with efficient use of color, shapes and images. Today, typography in advertising often reflects a company's brand. Fonts used in advertisements convey different messages to the reader, classical fonts are for a strong personality, while more modern fonts are for a cleaner, neutral look. Bold fonts are used for making statements and attracting attention.
- 2. Helvetica Neue - Typography Design
- 3. abc ilt - Typography Design
- 4. abc123 - Typography Design
- 5. Chocolate Accolades - Typography Design
- 6. Chocolate Accolades - Typography Design
- 7. Ampersand love - Typography Design
- 8. Circles - Typography Design
- 9. Anziano - Typography Design
- 10. Metal - Typography Design
- 11. Type - Typography Design
- 12. Buffet - Typography Design
- 13. Command c - Typography Design